Friday, April 15, 2011

TechStars New York likes my blog

As I approached the TechStars Demo Day event in New York yesterday, the first thing I noticed was my blog title in lights. (Thanks, TechCrunch, for the photo.) The second thing I noticed is that no two "N's" were alike. The sloppy Webster Hall sign stood in sharp contrast to the incredibly well-polished pitches from the 11 startups inside. If the products and business models of those startups are even half as refined as their on-stage presentations, there will surely be some interesting winners from the batch.


6 comments:

David-William said...

Hi Jeremy, very interesting blog. I was doing some research online and I came across your name/company. Now, this may be weird place to connect with someone, but any place is a good place... so, I'd like to discuss with you about an online opportunity. I believe you could help me out. LinkedIn: David-William Martel

Marshall Yang said...

Jeremy, I agree. The first few presenters had great kinetics and energy. However most of the 11 companies are addressing rather small markets.

Marshall,
Robin Hood Ventures

Wheelchair said...

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
Portable Wheelchair

Keep Posting:)

Wheelchair said...

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.

Recliner Wheelchair

Keep Posting:)

Love KidsTV said...

Thanks for your post. Click to play Plants vs Zombies , Solitaire,Tom And Jerry Games, Brain Games, Happy Wheels , Five Nights At Freddy's

Unknown said...

Disabilityproduct.in are very useful Site & most especially to those who are handicapped and physically disabled because it helps them do the things that they want and makes their lives easier and bearable. Thanks for the post.
Tricycle For Handicapped Children
Handicap Tricycle Double Hand

Keep Posting:)